EVENING APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
Copyright Ryan Beach Law - Grand Rapids Bankruptcy Attorney
This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Bankruptcy Lawyer Ryan F. Beach
Ryan F. Beach is a board certified bankruptcy attorney in Grand Rapids. He earned his bachelor's degree from Michigan State University and his juris doctorate from Wayne State University. Ryan Beach has extensive experience in consumer bankruptcy law and has represented hundreds of individuals filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy and filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Call 616.389.0629 for a FREE consultation with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer.
Ryan F. Beach currently lives in Grand Rapids with his wife Sarah Sobczak Beach and their two children.
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Michigan
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Michigan State University (2002)
Honors: Cum Laude
- Juris Doctorate - Wayne State University (2007)
Honors: Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Debtors Bar of West Michigan, Officer
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Preparation of Schedules, Federal Bar Association Western District of Michigan, Bankruptcy Boot Camp 2018 (May 2018)
- Saving the Sinking Ship: Alternatives in Dealing with a Failing Chapter 13 Plan, Debtors Bar of West Michigan, 8th Annual Conference (January 2018)
- Representing Chapter 7 Debtors After the Petition Is Filed and the §341 Meeting Is Held, American Bankruptcy Institute, Hon. Steven W. Rhodes Consumer Bankruptcy Conference (November 2017)
- Avoidance and Recovery Issues, Federal Bar Association Western District of Michigan, 29th Annual Bankruptcy Section Seminar (July 2017)
- Initial Intake, Why Chapter 13 (Instead of Chapter 7), The Offices of the Chapter 13 Trustees of West Michigan and the United States Trustee, Chapter 13 Basics Seminar (October 2016)
- Marketing Strategies for New Attorneys, Martindale-Nolo and American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Top 3 Online Marketing Strategies for New Lawyers (May 2016)